If you would like to join Dodgers RBI, sign up or contact us for more information.
Dodgers RBI Features:
- Uniforms & Equipment
- Field Maintenance
- Coaches Training
- Special Events
- Education & Wellness Programs
Get text message updates
Never miss a game again; bad weather, or get any last minute changes before it's too late.
Sounds good right? Just sign up & verify your phone number in two easy steps.Get started now
Welcome To Dodgers RBI!
A cornerstone program of the Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation (LADF), Dodgers RBI (Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities) is a full-fledged baseball/softball youth development program for children ages 5-18. Dodgers RBI is more than just a recreational baseball/softball league. LADF provides uniforms, equipment, recruitment assistance, supplemental marketing assistance, coaches training, special events, and education and health resources.
The Goals of Dodgers RBI are to:
- To increase participation and interest in Baseball and Softball among under resourced youth
- To use the sport as an engagement tool in order to increase access to educational resources and increase understanding of educational opportunities among program participants.
- To use the sport as an engagement tool in order to increase access to health resources and increase positive attitudes towards exercise and healthy habits among program participants.
- To provide a safe and fun atmosphere for play while promoting positive character development among program participants.